DISCOVER PAINTBALL MUSEUM, A Graphical Story of Paintball
PAINTBALLER THE PAINTBALL BOOK
244 Pages 400 Pictures
– Paintball origins : Bob Guersney, national survival game, Beginning of NPPL
– Paintball woods tournaments. USA and Europe/
– Stadium invasion, How paintball invades Stadiums.
– The game : A dissection of the game. Every moments of a paintball game is
focused. From the chrono to the victory.
– The Stars, A selection of 20 emblematic players.
– The teams : All the biggest teams that have dominate the tournaments
over the years.
– The faces : People who live for paintball.
– Paintball life : Living the tournament’s life.
Text Rich Telford
Photography : Romain Manière